- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilizes knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Documents programming standards and procedures
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with cGMP experience.
- To be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all of the necessary information required.