- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-ABV-04933
- Location: Worcester Massachusetts (MA) 01604
- Posted Date: 04/18/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Core job responsibilities include isolation of immune cells from tissue and blood, flow cytometric staining/acquisition/analysis and ELISA assays.
- The candidate will be expected to generate, analyze and effectively communicate and present data both one-on-one and to a larger audience.
- Responsibilities also include maintenance of lab reagents.
- The candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The candidate should have prior experience with Flow Cytometry, downstream analyses and ELISA.
- BA/BS Science/Biology related field
- 2+ years of experience in a lab/professional setting
- Additional desired skills include sterile technique and cell culture, and in vitro/ex vivo assays.
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Computer Saavy and/or experience with data collection analysis software
1. Flow Cytometry
2. ELISA Experience
3. Experience with Animal Cells