- Title: .Net Developer
- Code: RCI-VTL-20094
- Location: Hilliard Ohio (OH) 43026
- Posted Date: 05/14/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Design, develop, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement moderately complex software automation applications and solutions from collected specifications or requirements.
- Using Agile/Scrum methodology, operate competently and contribute at every level of the software development lifecycle; including requirement collection, scope documents, task decomposition, database architecture, application framework design, business logic coding, form and function, testing, execution, and production support.
- With moderate direction, create flexible solutions to business problems while considering host/network capacity, bandwidth, performance, and iterative enhancement/scope.
- Provide Windows Server and Oracle database administrative support for the Production, UAT, and Development environments. Participate in occasional evening change windows as required.
- Contribute as a Technical Operations team member in Bill to Cash to accomplish goals.
- Provide technical recommendations to solve for business issues. Act as a technical subject matter expert for users and peripheral development groups.
- Actively participate in creating or modifying organizational development standards.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently with a view toward producing high quality deliverables within target deadlines provided.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, CIS or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3 years enterprise experience with software development in an intranet web environment.
- 3 years enterprise experience with VB.Net.
- 3 years enterprise experience with CSharp.Net (C#).
- 3 years enterprise experience with JQuery.
- 3 years enterprise experience with MVC.
- 3 years enterprise experience with ANSI SQL (Mastery level)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency to engage and network with contacts inside and outside the team to accomplish goals.