- Title: Real Estate Manager
- Code: RCI-VZW-20253/20227
- Location: Lewis Center Ohio (OH) 43035
- Posted Date: 05/15/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Must have wireless telecom Real Estate experience.
• New contractor would project manage new macro/small cell builds in the Ohio/Pennsylvania/West Virginia submarket.
• Receives information on potential site locations (search rings). Analyzes information to determine the viability of the site, compliance with Company and legal standards and eliminates any candidate sites that create risk for the Company.
• This position manages vendors on every step of the real estate process: e.g., zoning approval process, National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO), FAA determinations, etc.
• Ensure proper FCC, FAA, NEPA and SHPO requirements are met.
• Additionally, manage vendors (SiteAcq, A&E, Geotech, etc.) to deliver on real estate project milestones.
• Interfaces with local, state and/or federal employees regarding zoning.
• Communicates, verbally and in writing, with jurisdictions to resolve any disputes or clarify any Land Use/permit interpretations. Many times, these are adversarial situations, requiring negotiation and conflict resolution tactics.
• Manages the above processes for new builds (macro and/or small cell), modifications and additions, and third-party co-locations to existing sites.
• Maintain project data accuracy in project management tools at all times.
• Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, update tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all workflow tool tasks and proper documentation is uploaded prior to handover for new capital projects.
• Project manages processes to ensure all parties meet established time frames, as well as Company standards.
• Creates, receives, processes and manages purchase orders associated with real estate projects. Make certain that costs are within budgetary constraints.
Even better if you have:
• Current experience in dealing with real estate requirements for wireless facilities.
• real estate experience in the wireless industry.
• A thorough understanding of NEPA/SHPO, NPA, CPUC filings, FAA determinations/requirements.
• Experience siting and managing real estate for small cells and working with municipalities/jurisdictions.