- Title: Cyber Security Operations Specialist
- Code: RCI-BMS-27178-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 05/16/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Candidate will be working in Cybersecurity Operations at Client Company.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining several platforms that encompass the client detection suites.
- Daily activities will include managing data collection and data sources in related detection environments, including but not limited to parser creation and maintenance, infrastructure hygiene and maintenance and providing thought leadership in these areas to the team.
- Actively participate in meetings and conversations around operations and configuration, and create actionable requests and change management oversite.
- Perform primary responsibilities relating to daily operations, upgrade, rollout and support of Cybersecurity tool management.
- Collaborate with other Security Operations teams to manage requests and configure access to related systems.
- Provide metrics and reports related to the Cybersecurity platforms and tools.
- Experience managing large/global environments required.
- Experience with Shell scripting and PowerShell preferred.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
- CISSP, Security+ or equivalent security certification preferred.
- Experience managing Server and Storage environments required.
- Experience with REGEX, LUA and other parser technologies required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.