- Title: Project Coordinator III
- Code: RCI-PFE-15237-1
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10017
- Posted Date: 05/16/2019
- Duration: 2 Months
- Status: Open
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Project Coordinator for VP
2 months (with extension possible)
This specific role is a key part of the WWBD Integration, Operations and Alliance Management team – working on some of the ELT's most important issues. The WWBD Integration, Operations and Alliance Management (WWBD IOAM) team is responsible for managing integration, transition and material partnering efforts:
- Responsibilities start before due diligence, through offer to close and transition.
- Early activities are highly confidential
- Team scope for enterprise, multi-BU, single-BU and early (WRD) deals
- IOAM can have significant interaction with deal counterparties, partner organizations and consulting support for specific projects
- All members of the team are expected to be high performers for their grades, for their roles and for
- This role will be interacting and supporting teams (senior leaders) under high-pressure
Responsibilities are varied, serving as the operational linchpin of a number of different WWBD and IOAM-specific processes across the range of the team’s responsibilities
Deal process responsibilities
- Arrange and execute logistics for monthly External Opportunity Review (EOR) meeting, core monthly review of the deal pipeline
- Prepare monthly EOR forecast analysis (of WWBD and ERDI accuracy and forecasting governance requirements), look for trends and report to the BD Operations VP
- Prepare monthly EOR speaker analysis (of WWBD and ERDI involvement in the EOR meeting), look for trends and report to the BD Operations VP
- Keep the WWBD GroupSite calendar up to date, selections of which are regularly presented to monthly LT meeting who cascade through the group
- Maintain and administer the DL-Call Captain List and the internal-only Centralized Deal Database (“CDD”)
- Receive, assign and track the transom communications, and report resolutions and/or adverse events in Kairos system.
Integration community meetings
- Supervise usage of the Integration Community (PIC) SharePoint, including the grouping, presenting and administration of iboth internally and externally generated materials
- Manage the internal-only IM and AM team Share Point sites
- Maintain list of Integration Community (PIC) members and contact information, quickly resolving additions/subtractions
- Execute bimonthly Integration Tracking Tool (“PfiTT”) vs. Hospira One-Time Cost (“HOT”) Actual Comparison one-time cost rollup report for Executive Leadership Team’s Steering Committee.
- Engage with PfiTT Super Users to resolve "milestones and actions" update delinquencies for Steering Committee rollup reports.
- Attend IOAM team and Integration Community meetings, keeping this role in touch with the state of the practice, with important project stakeholders and the prioritization of current and future activities
- Create agendas
- Participate in
- Understand the ebb and flow of team responsibilities / activity
- Issue meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested
Administrative support responsibilities
- Support the packed, complex and changeable calendar for WWBD IOAM VP
- This includes not only scheduling and accepting meetings, but understanding how the meeting fits in with the overall picture
- Ideal candidate must have the ability to anticipate and proactively resolve conflicts
- Ideal candidate must use diplomacy to resolve problems, large and small
- Schedule and coordinate all team meetings; 1:1's with direct reports; team meetings; WWBD group meetings and other meetings as needed with LT members. Schedule and manage additional meetings at the request of direct reports
- Manage, maintain, and grant access to the following distribution lists and document resources: DL-WWBD-EOR, WWBD SharePoint Calendar
- Support the WWBD Conference Lead on the following offsite annual special events, requiring ad hoc report and analyses development: J.P. Morgan Conference, BIO International Convention and annual WWBD Town Hall Offsite
- Responsible for all logistics of meetings including conference room reservations; videoconferencing; food ordering; teleconference information; live meeting.
- Manage all travel required for VP and large events of IOAM team mission. This might at times include complex international travel; visa preparation; ground; hotel. Some management of meeting logistics internationally may also be occasionally required, working with colleagues in other countries
- Work closely with outside vendors, providing support when needed with meeting scheduling and office space.
- Supervise Purchase Order's thru the Ariba system, also tracking payment of invoices
- Prepare expense reports for VPs and Integration and Alliance Management colleagues in NYC
- Photocopy and print materials as needed.
- Order office supplies and IT equipment as requested
- Work closely with the administrative assistants with regard to coverage within the Division (WWBD); facilitate the management of overall workflow
- Support cross-functional relationships with BT, Finance, Procurement, BCD, Global Security, Legal, Operations, HR, Software Central, Works, Conference Solutions, Global Creative Solutions, etc. departments/functions for proper execution of operational processes.
- Commit to continuous improvement. Consistently attempt to formulate and improve upon approaches and methods to workflow, behavior and relationships in order to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Handle extremely confidential matters on a regular basis.
- Successful candidates may regularly be on legal "control lists" prohibiting trade in PFE and other publicly traded stocks
- Successful candidates will regularly be involved in confidential activities not for discussion
- Numerous interactions and connections to LT members of various stakeholder organizations across the enterprise – F&BO, GDP, WRD, PIH, PEH, HR, Legal, Compliance and Medical
- External support, including small banker teams and sometimes significantly sized consulting teams
- Numerous counterparties
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communications.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, demonstrate resourcefulness with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities and take initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- Candidate must be independent, pro-active, self-motivated with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with frequent tight deadlines, work well in team environments, and be productive when working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with extremely confidential documents, information and meetings
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook; in addition to applications such as GCE, Ariba, Share Point.
- Ability and willingness to handle special projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment and share workload routinely with other administrative support
Education experience required:
- Candidate should have 5-7 years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently
- As most of the team's work happens "through the matrix," experience and proven success in large organizations a must
- Exposure to BD, legal or compliance environments a plus – looking for experience with confidentiality and complex internal/external stakeholder environments
- Supervisory experience a plus; Bachelor's degree preferred