- Title: Principal Accountant
- Code: RCI-BMS-27588-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Resource is responsible for assisting with company’s stock, treasury stock and other equity accounting, stock-based compensation accounting and reporting, pension, employee benefits, based compensation and equity accounting including basic and diluted share calculations.
- The resource would also assist the Technical Accounting Director as well as the Consolidations area.
- Monthly US GAAP journal entry and close responsibilities for equity and benefits areas
- Preparation of related external reporting footnote disclosures for SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K) and for foreign legal entities statutory filings.
- Earnings per share basic and diluted share calculations and analysis, including periodic projection updates.
- Maintain Treasury Stock logs
- Assist Technical Accounting area as needed
- Assist Consolidations Accounting area as needed
- Assist with company’s acquisition integration activities as needed
- Technical accounting research for areas of responsibility
- Assist Technical Accounting area on investment valuations and reporting (quarterly) as needed
- Develop, maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for pension, stock compensation and other benefit plans
- Assist with annual US employee benefit plan financial statement preparation, audits and filings (401-K, Pension and LTD).
- Candidate should have a minimum of seven years of finance experience preferably in a Big 4 or other accounting area, but not necessarily employee benefit related.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP Accounting.
- CPA or parts of CPA preferred.
- Ability to manage several activities simultaneously is very important.
- Solid Excel skills with the ability to handle large volumes of data is required.
- SAP experience would be helpful but also not required.
- Fidelity PSW system experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to oversee the controls related to a large number of transactions and analyze the results is critical.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams is helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.