- Title: Visual & Audio Content Manager
- Code: RCI-RID-04950
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 8 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
To develop high-quality and engaging visual and audio content on a new employee intranet (aka EDW for Employee Digital Workplace) platform, to aid understanding, enable interaction and deliver a simple, rewarding and enjoyable user experience.
- Create, or manage the production of, a range of engaging visual content for the new EDW platform.
- Produce, or manage the production of, video, including animation, for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, infographics and other imagery to represent information and data in easy-to-understand and appealing formats for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, photography and illustrations for the EDW.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to advise on and develop visual and audio content for the EDW.
- Develop and manage an asset and image library for the EDW that conforms to brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Seek new ways to connect and engage with employees through visually appealing, stimulating and interactive content for the EDW.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the different forms of visual and audio content.
- Excellent knowledge of how visual and audio materials can bring content to life in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Ability to produce materials or demonstrate a proven track record in the management of the production of materials, including video, infographics, photography and other imagery.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment with experience of working on an EDW an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex ideas and briefs into plain English for a range of audiences.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s Degree or work experience.