- Title: Digital/Visual Designer
- Code: RCI-ABV-05522
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
- Status: Open
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
We’re looking for: Creative Thinkers. Problem Solvers. Empathetic Designers.
- Client is looking for a visual designer with a good understanding of UX/UI to join our User Experience team.
- The Designer will collaborate with our UX team, as well as with IT and Business teams, on a variety of digital solutions and communications to provide high-quality and compelling visual designs that improve the user experience.
- We are part of the IT group working primarily on internal Client`s projects.
- This is a 6-month contract position with possibility to extend.
- Provide visual design for websites/portals, web and mobile apps, presentations, infographics, and other communications.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Provide concept sketches through high-fidelity prototypes of design options.
- Present work and provide thoughtful rationale for design options.
- Participate in brainstorming and group reviews.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and work with developers on handoffs.
- Create logos, icons, infographics, presentations, training materials, cohesive campaigns.
- Become UX team internal expert on Client’s brand standards and guidelines.
- Help identify opportunities for improvements.
- 3+ - Degree in Visual/Digital/Graphic Design or similar field
- Degree in Visual/Digital/Graphic Design or similar field
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills for web, digital, print, including cohesive communication campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow corporate design standards and guidelines
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
- Adobe Creative Suite (proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop)
- MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Understanding of Web standards
Years of experience/education/certifcations required: 3+ - Degree in Visual/Digital/Graphic Design or similar field
What are the top 3 skills/requirements this person should have?
- Prototying Skills
- Strong visual design
- Mix of meduim, print and digitial design. (digital and application design)