- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-ABV-05512
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 06/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree plus 6+ years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or Master's degree with 3-5 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Technical/Business Knowledge (Job Skills)
- Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment
NOTES FROM MANAGER
Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? – Local
Years of experience/education/certifications required: 5+ years of background in IT
What are the top 3 skills/requirements this person should have?
- JIRA (preferred)
- Project management tools
- Someone comfortable working with computers
What type of environment is this person working in? Team
How soon after the request is published to the supplier are you looking to start interviewing: ASAP
Interview Process: Phone and In Person
Work Schedule: 8 – 5