- Title: Loss Prevention Lead
- Code: RCI-WES-5723
- Location: Los Angeles California (CA) 90040
- Posted Date: 07/09/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
- Status: Open
- Name:Gary Chhabharia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 410
- Responsible for assisting in the administration of loss prevention policies, procedures and initiatives designed to enhance the security and safety of parcel employees. This includes but is not limited to managing physical security and access control within a distribution center. • The LP Supervisor will report directly to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager and support facility management ensuring that security protocol are being followed. • The LP Supervisor will conduct inquiries into theft situations and assist management with other inquiries that may be attributing to loss and safety exposures within the facility. • The LP Supervisor will manage the contract security guards staff onsite.
A pro-active Individual who will thrive in a fast-paced team centered production environment with responsibility in all aspects of Loss Prevention in the commerce industry. You are a detail oriented, instrumental contributor to our company’s success in administering loss prevention policies and procedures to ensure protocol is being followed, and loss is at a minimum. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Two years’ experience working in Loss Prevention or Operations in a big-box retailer or distribution center preferred. • Prior supervisory experience. • Interviewing and interrogation technique experiences are a major plus. • Military investigations experience would be a major plus
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.