- Title: Associate Research Scientist
- Code: RCI-BMS-27886-1
- Location: Redwood City California (CA) 94063
- Posted Date: 07/09/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Seeking a motivated Associate Research Scientist to join the Mechanistic Disease Discovery Research team to drive translational investigation of novel therapeutic targets for cancer immunotherapy.
- The primary role of the successful candidate will be to support internal discovery projects with the characterization of lead molecules in human tumor histoculture.
- This position will be located at our state-of-the-art research facility in Redwood City, CA.
- Set-up and execute human tumor histoculture studies to evaluate lead molecules, investigating mechanism of action and combinatorial therapeutic strategies
- Support library preparation for single cell and bulk sequencing
- Optimize and develop protocols to suit sequencing and histoculture needs
- Work as a member of a highly cross-matrixed team with several other functional areas
- Analyze and present experimental data
- BA/BS or MS in immunology, cell biology, or related field with 1-2+ years of academic/industrial laboratory experience
- Experience in the following areas: flow cytometry, cell-based functional assays, library preparation for single cell and bulk sequencing, primary tissue culture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to collaborate in a dynamic and innovative research environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills