- Title: Incubation Technician
- Code: RCI-BI-9382452
- Location: Gainesville Georgia (GA) 30507
- Posted Date: 07/10/2019
- Duration: 11 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Sunday 7 am- 11 am
Monday 7 am -3 pm
Tuesday 7 am- 4:30 pm
Wednesday 7 am- 3 pm
Thursday 7 am- 3 pm
Responsible for maintaining a high quality supply of raw materials to the various departments at Gainesville in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform all processes in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Communicates any occurrences to team leader or supervisor immediately
- Responsible for keeping areas neat and clean. Adhere to the cleaning schedule in order to maintain a clean, safe, and bio-secure work environment.
- Maintains accurate and timely records
- Keeps all incubators, flats and carts cleaned
- Responsible for general preventative maintenance at incubation building
- Assist with opening and separating egg boxes
- Assist with racking and candling of eggs
- Assist with the delivery of eggs
- Learn all responsibilities that pertain to the processing of the raw materials (receive, rack, set, candle, and deliver)
- Unload egg truck weekly using a pallet jack.
- Learn how to operate the ACI Incubators and alarm system.
- Promote and follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Complete all GMP paperwork in required amount of time.
- Weekend work rotation required every 3rd Sunday.
- Ability to follow written SOPs consistently
- Ability to separate 200 to 300 boxes (50 to 70 lbs each) and lifting these boxes shoulder height for extended periods (3 to 5 hours)
- Other tasks involve twisting, turning, bending, and stooping while lifting 35 to 40 lbs (trays, pallets) for extended periods (3 to 4 hours)
- Pushing, pulling, and maneuvering heavy carts on slightly sloped surfaces
- Good visual accuracy in low light setting.