- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-NV-9367928
- Location: Fort Worth Texas (TX) 76136
- Posted Date: 07/10/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Provide administrative support to the HR department supporting 675+ associates in both manufacturing and DC environments.
- Key need of this assignment include heavy use of database and Microsoft Excel to provide project support.
- Work safely, and keep work areas clean and free of hazards or dangerous conditions
- Follow department and company safety guidelines
- Perform duties in accordance with Health, Safety, and Environmental standards
- Plan work activities in accordance with department’s activities and shifting priorities
- Maintain schedule of daily, weekly, and monthly work activities (e.g., deadlines, reports)
- Maintain regular contact with Manager.
- Coordinate work activities with coworkers, making good use of downtime.
- Assist on department projects/initiatives to ensure they are completed efficiently and on-time.
- Process (collect, tabulate, review, present) key information that is used to monitor department performance versus objectives.
- Verify data in computerized applications, and research/resolve data discrepancies.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to reconcile data (e.g., hours).
- Create monthly reports to summarize performance versus standards.
- Provide administrative support for assigned programs/projects (e.g., Continuous Improvement Program, tracking vendors or temporary workers, Quality Day, Business Continuity Plan).
- Assist Project Manager as needed to: establish and maintain accurate records, schedule meetings, prepare supporting materials, contact key stakeholders, research discrepancies, etc.
- Administer assigned systems (e.g., Purchase Orders, Office Supplies, Building Access, Training Records, Office Moves, Systems Access).
- Ensure procedures are followed, verify forms, obtain approvals, reconcile data, maintain accurate records, track expenses/progress versus targets, and escalate exceptions for action/review by management.
- Track and facilitate timely flow of documents through document control systems (e.g., MBRs, SOPs, Forms).
- Follow GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Escalate problems to management awareness when deadlines are not being met.
- Coordinate travel accommodations for department managers/supervisors, and process expense-related purchases for production managers and group leaders.
- Maintain senior Manager's calendar and manage files (technical, confidential, personal).
- Screen calls, schedule meetings, distribute mail.
- Transcribe and/or compose routine correspondence, performance appraisals, development plans, resumes, job descriptions, etc. of a confidential nature.
- Collaborate with co-workers to meet business objectives and enhance team capability
- Be flexible with respect to job assignments, work schedules, breaks and overtime
- Behave in accordance with company values and behaviors
- Coordinate with other shifts and departments to ensure smooth execution of work
- Communicate and work with other Subject Matter Experts in various departments to complete activities.
- Coordinate activities with other Administrative Assistants.
- Share common duties, support each another, answer phones, contact associates, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to address multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work well with others since job is team oriented.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (email, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, mainframe systems, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical abilities sufficient to independently handle complex duties and administrative tasks under broad supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality