- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-FB-9271308
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 07/10/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open/Slot Over
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
As a Project Manager, you will be embedded with the Business Interfaces Platform team and will be collaborating closely with multiple internal partner teams to ensure that their projects are unblocked and progressing. The goal of the Business Interfaces Platform team is to enable an ever growing number of teams to deliver advertiser experiences that are increasingly interconnected.
The successful candidate will work with internal teams to help them understand and follow the ship processes we have defined. As the project manager, your challenge will be to work with many different personalities with strong POVs, and keep the projects moving forward. You will have to juggle different projects, keeping them organized and be able to quickly context shift. It helps to have an ability to build relationships and show empathy for our partners and Ads teams. We’re seeking a person with strong project management skills, tech industry experience and great passion for the advertising community.
- Be able to quickly get up to speed on the various Ads teams and build relationships with the owners so you can work closely with them.
- Communicate weekly status report to product team and management.
- Run and drive partner integration meetings to ensure completeness on projects.
- Manage dozens of projects from multiple internal partner teams and be able to keep all the projects progressing and unblocked.
- Respond to new project requests that come in via the online tool. Review initial information, follow up with requestor on any info gaps.
- Follow-up, to ensure nothing falls between the cracks.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects.
- Act as a liaison with internal partner teams and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Product Design, Content, Data science, Quality, Product Management, and Product Marketing Management.
- Triage Projects / Diffs that do not comply with the framework playbooks and report the non compliance
- Executional and ongoing enforcement of the rules and guidelines from the available framework playbooks or the Principles in all projects building into Ads Manager interface during the Build and Rollout phases.
- Frameworks : In-Product Messaging, AM Banner Messaging, Geo-desic Design, Creative Container, Additional Options
- Ensure that all projects are able to capture the core metrics as they roll-out and they are reported on the Governance dashboard. Manage the exceptions/appeals process if the feature availability needs to be extended
Must Have / Non Negotiable
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- 2+ years of experience with SDLC practices for web services
- 2+ years of project management or producer experience in the tech or agency industry
- Communication, organization, management and people skills
- Experience with platform or advertising community preferred