- Title: Filling Technician
- Code: RCI-BI-9277865
- Location: Gainesville Georgia (GA) 30501
- Posted Date: 07/11/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
1. Hand Cane as needed. Prepare, set up, and operate filling machines. Includes operation of dry heat ovens and autoclaves.
2. Operation of Caning machine. Operate programmed freezers. Pack frozen vaccine for BRT transport. "Pull" required samples.
3. Complete relevant Filling documents and perform quality and volume checks as required
4. Order and receive materials and supplies.
5. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and Filling area(s.)
6. Assist in other areas as needed.
7. Work safely around Liquid Nitrogen.
8. Work in a Lab type environment.
9. Adhere to, ensure, revise and perform procedures accordingly to SOPs.
10. Operate the centrifuge spinning machine.
Experience operating machinery plus being able to troubleshoot and do minor repairs when an issue occurs
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand or sit for extended periods of time.
Manual dexterity and visual acuity are important.
Must be able to adapt to irregular hours - long and short days.
Mechanical knowledge and aptitude.
Mechanical Diagnostics and problem solving is required.
Must be a team player