- Title: Release Planner
- Code: RCI-RID-05092
- Location: Waltham Massachusetts (MA) 02451
- Posted Date: 07/11/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Release Planner is accountable for developing the detail plans, schedules and artifacts to support a multi-release program structure.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop the approach to have a multi – release strategy to support major, minor and enhancements for product management.
- Develop the tactical procedures, schedules and plans for major or minor release.
- Monitor and control the detail dress rehearsal (s), cutover and post go live schedule, environment controls, business & IT readiness, Go / No Go Live support, cutover and post go live support
- Develop the associated standard documents, entry and exit criteria for product readiness for cutover processes
- Formulate the service transition requirements, deliverables, for GBE and impacted legacy application, middleware or other for production releases.
- Assist in the transition of the GBE products to IT, SI or other with formal oversight and implementation of procedures.
- Collaborate with the primary SI to formulate a multi –release program (Test to post go live support)
- Develop the environments capacity requirements to support Dress Rehearsal (s), cutover, hot fix, and minor releases with the DevOps team.
- Maintain an interdependency release road map for all minor and major releases
- Work with the ARTs and Enabling Teams (Data Management, and Change Management), Global Solution Development and other product teams and delivery centers.
- Work with DevOps and Architecture to publish standard code migration procedures to support multi-release alignment and controls
- Build and sustain high performing matrixed release cutover leads and team.
- Manage technical issues, risks and priorities. Perform risk assessment an implement risk mitigation plans.
- BS in computer science or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing multi release product deployments and or releases in the SAFe model.
- Experience conducting and leading team meetings to manage the schedule, identify risks and review project deliverables. Comfortable with frequent changes or unpredictability.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
- Experience in using the agile methodology, and use of tools – JIRA, Confluence, and Agile Craft. Project online, other.
- Excellent ability to organize time and information to successfully complete projects. Ability to lead and model behaviors for other team members.