- Title: Release Manager
- Code: RCI-RID-05093
- Location: Waltham Massachusetts (MA) 02451
- Posted Date: 07/11/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Status: Open
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Release Manager is accountable for developing the process and implementing a repeatable cutover strategy for the product and delivery teams for GBE. This includes identifying interdependency and also cross functional end to end product releases for cutover and Post Go Live (support)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop the approach to have a multi – release strategy to support major, minor and enhancements for product management.
- Develop the tactical procedures for Release Management to lead and drive internal cross functional program to create, monitor and control the detail dress rehearsal (s), cutover and post go live schedule, environment controls, business & IT readiness, Go / No Go Live support, cutover and post go live support
- Develop the associated standard documents, entry and exit criteria for product readiness for cutover processes
- Formulate the service transition requirements, deliverables, for GBE and impacted legacy application, middleware or other for production releases.
- Assist in the transition of the GBE products to IT, SI or other with formal oversight and implementation of procedures.
- Collaborate with the primary SI to formulate a multi –release program (Test to post go live support)
- Develop the environments capacity requirements to support Dress Rehearsal (s), cutover, hot fix, and minor releases with the DevOps team.
- Maintain an interdependency release road map for all minor and major releases
- Define the KPIS and success metrics, entry and exit criteria for Cutover, Hypercare, and PGLS
- Develop standards for publishing resource management utilization, forecast and usage for current and future PI /PA phases for dress rehearsal, cutover, hypercare and post go live support.
- Primary liaison between the ARTs and Enabling Teams (Data Management, and Change Management), Global Solution Development and other product teams and delivery centers.
- Work with DevOps and Architecture to publish standard code migration procedures to support multi-release alignment and controls
- Build and sustain high performing matrixed release cutover leads and team.
- Manage technical issues, risks and priorities. Perform risk assessment an implement risk mitigation plans.
- BS in computer science or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 10 years’ experience in managing multi release product deployments and or releases in the SAFe model.
- Experience conducting and leading team meetings to manage the schedule, identify risks and review project deliverables. Comfortable with frequent changes or unpredictability.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
- Experience in using the agile methodology, and use of tools – JIRA, Confluence, Agile Craft. Project online, other.
- Excellent ability to organize time and information to successfully complete projects. Ability to lead and model behaviors for other team members.