- Title: Marketing Researcher
- Code: RCI-FB-9371772
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 07/12/2019
- Duration: 8 Months
- Status: Open
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing organization and at large. The core focus will be on developing marketing and communications strategy based on consumer insights.
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people.
- Shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, inform the development of product level or company level narratives.
- Travel Domestic and International up to 25% of the time
- Experience on the front end of the marketing process and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience with executing full-cycle research independently from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting (qual and quant)
- Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development and communications checks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
- Strong communication and presentation skills