- Title: Informatics Analyst
- Code: RCI-ZON-7538-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 07/15/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
- Incumbents in this role will meet with clients, both internal and external, to define customer data and analysis needs and determine deliverables based upon customer’s requirements.
- Decisions and resolutions to analytic/data problems require synthesis of concrete information from several sources as well as theories.
- Reporting and analysis deliverables are more broad in nature. This position will have independence, but is expected to consult with either a senior individual contributor or an Informatics Manager for direction and guidance for complex matters.
- The Analyst will meet with customers to review business requirements and define parameters of the project.
- The analyst will confirm deliverables and deadlines with the customer, using more negotiation and creativity in consultation with superiors as appropriate.
- Analyst will determine if the request requires a new methodology or process or if one currently exists within Informatics that can be adapted and utilized for this request.
- If a new methodology or process is required, the analyst will document the process so that it can be leveraged for possible future customer requests.
- Analyst will have the latitude to then devise strategy for producing deliverables from information stored in clients data warehouse, selecting and utilizing the most appropriate analytic tool, as well as to begin to build process efficiencies.
- Analyze data results from the data pull to ensure deliverables have been met, and provide summary analysis to customer. The analytics produced will call upon two dimensions, or possibly more.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Nursing from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Informatics role required.
- Prefer candidates have general health care knowledge
- Requires familiarity with DB2, ORACLE, and MS SQL Server Syntax and their purposes
- Possesses knowledge of work activities outside own functional area
- SAS Skill Competencies: Accessing Data, Creating Data Structures, Managing Data, Generating Report, Trouble Shooting and Reconciliation of Errors