- Title: Genesys TAC Engineer
- Code: RCI-VBC-21632
- Location: Ashburn Virginia (VA) 20147
- Posted Date: 07/16/2019
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The Integrated Solutions Desk (ISD) is looking for a support engineer who is well versed in contact center solutions (CCS) technologies and willing to be part of the team to provide support for highly demanding client’s environments.
- CCS environment uses Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Genesys, and Aspect systems.
- The contract designates that an engineer will be dedicated as part of the support team to oversee the functionality of the solution in its entirety.
- As the primary resolver group for the environment, the ISD requires a highly-skilled engineer with experience in managing and supporting call center applications in an enterprise wide network.
- The role will delve into the customer environment, document and provide supporting functionalities such as escalation and intervention for issues relating to the call center functionality, as well as the over-all interoperability of the sites – clarifying communication paths and functions during high pressure events.
- Additionally, this function will contribute to the on-going service improvement efforts of the ISD by identifying and establishing new processes and solutions for improved efficiencies and capabilities for the ISD.
- Extensive knowledge of call center environments and voice portal routing with specific knowledge and experience with Genesys call center applications such as SIP, URS and GVP, call recording software and solid understanding of basic networking (Cisco); firewalls; server (Windows); VMWare; SAN (NetApp) ; and database technologies.
- Designing, administrating and supporting call center environments running on CISCO UCCM and Genesys.(SIP, Routing, Voice Portal and Reporting)
- Cisco Networking
- Server management ( VMs and Windows OS)
- Call recording experience
Desired Experience, Education/Certs:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other computer related disciplines.
- 5+ years of working experience in Enterprise Genesys environment
- Call center related professional certifications