- Title: Systems Engineer
- Code: RCI-VTL-19204
- Location: Irving Texas (TX) 75038
- Posted Date: 07/17/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Four or more years of information systems experience.
• Strong Technical (e.g., programming) and/or analytical skills.
• PC literacy, including desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, e-mail, etc.)
• Strong business knowledge.
• In-depth knowledge of information systems concepts.
• Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated decision-making and leadership abilities.
• Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Java 8 and above must - Java Multithreading Concurrency, reactive , event driven programming, non blocking I/O programming a must.
Spring Boot/cloud/Netflix OSS Framework with Java Package Must
Spring Boot/cloud/Netflix OSS Framework with Java Package + ReactJS experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline with experience in software design and development
Experience in developing and designing high performance, scalable, cloud native, headless, web applications
Experience with one or more of Spring4/5, Java, React JS is a must
Experience with source code control systems such as Git and related practices
Familiarity with Agile methods and Continuous Integration including but not limited to Program and Release Backlog Management (Jira), Defect Tracking (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence, Jive, others) Test Automation (JUnit, NUnit, TestNG), Continuous Integration/Deployment (Jenkins, Hudson), Code Review (Sonar, Findbugs)
Experience in cloud computing and cloud hosted applications such as Amazon AWS, EC2 and S3
Experience in clustered cache is a plus such as Redis, Memcache, Coherence
Experience in Endeca/Fusion is a plus or any other search systems is a plus
Experience in No SQL databases is a plus (e.g. Casandra, Mongo)
Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently
Responsible for implementing solutions for business requirements in spring technologies.
Responsible for tracking production errors and correlating with impact on sales metrics.
Responsible for fixing production errors impacting the channel mix.
Responsible for improving API interface quality and performance.
Responsible for improving application scalability to meet highest sales day demands.