- Title: Systems Analyst / Programmer
- Code: RCI-VTL-20224
- Location: Little Rock Arkansas (AR) 72202
- Posted Date: 07/17/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Works closely with customers and team members to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions.
- Involved with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Experienced in system analysis, design, and quality assurance.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedure and clarify program objectives and makes recommendations about new code or reuse of existing code.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- 6-10+ years of experience.
- Web and Database development.
- Normally receives general instructions on non-routine or new assignments.
- Some decisions are made independently for most work assignments.
- One to several tasks are assigned concurrently with direction readily available.
- Contact is typically informative in nature and involves the exchange of routine or factual technical information.
- Typically deals with internal contacts but may also have external contact.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
Must Have Skills:
- Web and SQL Coding
- Able to write complex queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
- AngularJS 1.x
- 8-5 M-F. Work might be needed outside of those hours.