- Title: Business Analyst - IDAM
- Code: RCI-NWM-11445
- Location: Milwaukee Wisconsin (WI) 53202
- Posted Date: 07/17/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
This candidate will work on team supporting our mission to provide IAM Provisioning to the organization. This includes cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts.
- This position will work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help support the future of our IAM Provisioning.
- This person will be responsible for architecting, managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects of IAM Provisioning.
- Responsibilities include requirements gathering, impact analysis, data analysis, and facilitation creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes.
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Visio / Visual Workflows
- Process Understanding
- Meeting facilitation
- Performing Security/Risk Assessments
- Conducting platform team interviews
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance – 3+ years
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in Process management is a must (creating and managing business processes)
- Experience with Identity Management, Risk Management, or Cyber Security
- Experience working with highly confidential data
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge in generating process documentation