- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Code: RCI-SA-9373801
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 07/18/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- To provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers to maintain and enhance the use and prescribing of U.S. products.
- A critical role responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues.
- The team also manages a variety of tools and projects to ensure accurate and efficient service delivery.
- Call center and/or customer service center experience
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, some PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Experience in high-pressure and fast-paced environment required
- Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Must be proficient in both verbal and written English
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in writing and verbally
- Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently
- Collaborate with manager and team to establish expectations, priorities and timelines to effectively self-manage daily workload Identify issues/trends/concerns and collaborate with team, manager, and internal departments to determine an effective resolution
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism in interacting with customers and personnel at all levels; attentive to the needs of all customers; has patience and ability to deal with difficult callers; is able to manage conflicts as they arise
- Deal with people based on fact and within policies and procedures established
- Maintain flexibility and organization through changing pace and workload