- Title: Coordinator
- Code: RCI-WES-6011
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 78735
- Posted Date: 08/07/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Gary Chhabharia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 410
Basic proficiency in the following: -- how to enter data into Excel -- how to work with MS Word -- how to use Web-based search engines such as Google -- how to move files around in Windows Some office admin duties required. Were looking for a reliable, hard-working person eager to learn. Position is accountable for supporting the Fulfillment Transportation team in delivering exceptional service to internal and external clients while maintaining department goals. In order to be successful, this individual must be able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, collaborate with all levels of the Fulfillment dept. team members and develop relationships with the transportation outside vendors. The position must support the daily execution of freight movement requirements to maximize network performance, efficiency, and drive continuous improvement.
• Ability to work unsupervised for up to 12 hours • Ability to problem solve and work under tight deadlines and schedules • Excellent customer service skills • Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel & PowerPoint • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Superior organizational & problem solving abilities • Ability to deal with changing conditions, with a strong sense of urgency
Experience Required Two years of experience in Transportation or customer service related field.
Education Required Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required if applicate has applicable past working experience.
Education Preferred Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required if applicate has applicable past working experience.
• Data Collection & Analysis: Assemble & qualify data from varied sources to interpret metrics, report performance dashboards, and support established KPI’s.
• Quality Control: Manage and coordinate with local sites to ensure compliance with established operational protocols and transportation procedures.
• Project Management: Lead projects in the Fulfillment transportation area, lead initiatives to find solutions, and improve network performance.
• Processes: Assist in identifying process changes and procedural efficiency opportunities. Recommend new process improvement solutions - including alternate transportation modes and routing.
• Day to Day Execution: Work closely with the Fulfillment leadership team to support day to day operations, vendor management, network performance, and exception management.
• New Client Implementation: Work Sales/Account Management team members to ensure new client implementations are executed within scope and required timelines.