- Title: Legal Executive Assistant
- Code: RCI-ABT-78772
- Location: Alameda California (CA) 94502
- Posted Date: 08/07/2019
- Duration: 15 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Supporting a group of Lawyers and will be responsible for calendaring and scheduling travel.
- Running an intake system for work and entering into a work inflow system.
- Need to be very detail oriented to manage the status of projects and will be managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires expertise in Outlook, Excel and Word and Concur knowledge or experience it is a plus.
- Required excellent communication both in writing and oral as they will be working with multiple stakeholders.
- The candidate will be working in the Legal department so any knowledge of these areas is a plus.
- Provides administrative support to executive-level management: meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, correspondence, report preparation, tracking department budgets and meeting planning/preparation
- Handles all routine mail or inquiries and sets priorities to projects assigned
- Keeps an accurate calendar of appointments, meetings and due dates for executive
- Requires previous experience and may require additional training specific to the corporate culture and procedures
- Functions with minimal supervision.