- Title: Training Specialist
- Code: RCI-CELG-8274
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 08/08/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
Sr. Training Specialist
- Designs and develops training materials for policies, standard operating procedures and/or other compliance related procedures
- Designs and develops eLearning training materials for distribution via the learning management system (LMS) including effectiveness checks
- Provides day to day assistance with the training process including:
- data entry into the LMS (ComplianceWire experience a must)
- run reports from the LMS (ComplianceWire experience a must)
- maintaining all documentation related to procedural/compliance training in a local share drive
- Performs all other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High degree of computer skills to increase department's productivity.
- Advanced skills in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate skills in design, development, and implementation of training courses using Articulate.
- Intermediate knowledge of working with computerized systems.
- Intermediate skills to navigate Learning Management System (LMS)
- Intermediate organizational and time management skills.
- Basic writing skills and ability to follow instructions.
- Strong customer focus, collaboration skills, and the ability to drive results and manage complexity
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact constructively within a matrix organization
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of experience in a pharmaceutical (or other applicable regulated healthcare industry) compliance role
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute