- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-FB-9303222
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 08/08/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Description: The Business Systems Integrations team has the responsibility for developing scalable business applications required to take consumer hardware products to market.
The various streams of applications are Order Management, Procurement, Forward Logistics, Reverse Logistics and Customer Service. We are looking for a Program Manager who has experience in system build and implementation of large projects and programs working with business teams to understand requirements and working with IT teams, building project schedules, prioritizing the business requirements and performing effective resource planning while managing risks and dependencies. Communication of project status to leadership and all stakeholders is critical to the role.
- Responsibilities: Engage with business stakeholders and the solution leads to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs to build the roadmap for the organization Partner with IT and cross-functional teams to establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to program execution Plan, monitor and deliver cross-functional projects on time and within budget in a matrix environment without direct authority
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the programs Identify and manage key dependencies across various different business asks within and cross-domains Monitor programs and projects and identify risks and mitigation strategies Communicate status of in-flight programs and projects to leadership Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where processes are fluid and creative solutions are the norm Develop and maintain
- strong relationships with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization Enhance current processes to make project delivery consistent and successful Provide mentorship and development support for cross-functional teams, in project management best practices and program management experience.
Experience with project management in a cross-functional environment building and delivering systems for supply chain, order management and customer operations. Experience performing project planning and portfolio organization Experience in development and implementation of program or product roadmaps Interpersonal experience, proven track record in building internal and external customer relationships Demonstrated problem-solving experience Proven track record of project and time management Experience in delivering business value Experience focusing under pressure and executing on multiple tasks simultaneously Communication experience Preferred Qualifications: Project Management certification or Management degree Experience working in high-volume consumer electronics industry.