- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-FB-9411029
- Location: Redmond Washington (WA) 98052
- Posted Date: 08/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets. Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Ensure that the information your team needs is complete, current, accurate, and accessible.
- Plan and provide key stakeholders with full visibility of the build schedules, progress and potential roadblocks.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Work with research and engineering teams to define support for delivery of prototypes of high-quality devices.
- Identify and communicate build requirements, scope, constraints, dependencies, and risks.
- Proactively identify technical, procedural, logistical, and communication issues and drive creative solutions to fix them and manage risk.
- Coordinate communication between internal and external teams and partners.
- Funciton out of the AR harware engineering team. focuses on prototype manufacture: Example: have a new sensor and want to prototype putting it into a new headset to ensure they want consistency
Must Have/ Non Negotiable:
- Experience coordinating cross functional deliverables: Hardware (mechanical eng, electrical eng, firmware and test)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication to peers and management, specifically facilitating meetings
- Experience in hardware development (ME, EE, firmware, test)
- Expereince running, creating and executing a schedule for cross functional deliverables
Wishlist/ Nice to have:
- Experience in manufacturing and or an operations environment
- Managing new product or prototype builds
- Experience managing 3rd party vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.