- Title: Software Developer
- Code: RCI-BASF-9028
- Location: Southfield Michigan (MI) 48033
- Posted Date: 08/12/2019
- Duration: 24 Months
Front End Angular 7.0 developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework. This may involve a small amount of C# backend which can be learned internally through on the job training. Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution. Work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio or Southfield, Michigan
- If Southfield, occasional daytime reimbursed road travel (10%) to Whitehouse, Ohio will be required.
- Position requires being onsite Monday Through Friday
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from an Accredited College or University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering with solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
- At least 6 months of Software Development Experience in Angular 2.0+ or Typescript
(not Angular JS)
- Conceptual familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
- Pay rate commensurate with knowledge and experience identified during the interview process.
Nice to Have
1. 2+ Years Software Development in Angular and C#
2. Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification/Linkedin Learning
3. Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
4. Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
5. RXJS training or certifications
6. NodeJS training or certifications
7. MS SQL training or certifications