- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-BMS-28207-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 08/12/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Assists department leader in managing and executing projects and other leadership initiatives
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Develops and manages agenda for project meetings
- Captures minutes for relevant program/project meetings
- Maintains status reports for assigned initiatives and provides updates and escalations to department leader.
- Assists in execution of communications internal to the project team
- Supports department leader by scheduling meetings, resolving calendar conflicts, and communicating to meeting attendees.
- Handles light administrative tasks on behalf of department leader (e.g. processing contracts, purchase orders, expense reports, etc.)
- Organized and able to work independently
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
Minimum Qualifications: A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years working with an electronic routing system
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms