- Title: Technical Program Manager
- Code: RCI-FB-9304096
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
- As the Core Tech Technical Program Manager for Data Operations, you will be pivotal in establishing process around data acquisition and managing teams of data collectors in day-to-day operations.
- This is a highly cross functional role that requires collaboration with data customers (computer vision/machine learning teams) to derive priorities.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter, passionate about the power of data and its impact on an organization that is delivering the next cutting-edge technology which will shape the future of VR.
- Gather requirements across various engineering teams on data acquisition needs for machine learning/algorithm development, training and system validation.
- Establish program management framework and process for managing and tracking deliverables to each team efficiently
- Program management of day to day operations of data collection operations team (project planning, bug triage, etc...)
- Resource management of data operations
- Knowledge of Python and/or C++ to aid with automating data collection
- Ability to support operations team by leading technical troubleshooting, building binaries, etc...
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience as a technical program manager or related software engineering work
- Communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, organizational skills and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within diverse, cross-functional teams.
**Important things to know**
What are the top 3 "must have non-negotiable" skill sets that need to be present on a resume?
- Tech background, Project management, communication
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.