- Title: Records Management Analyst
- Code: RCI-CLG-08276
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 2 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Divya Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 221
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, with 5-7 years’ experience in the
pharmaceutical industry preferred.
Description of Work Participates in the implementation, administration and maintenance of Client’s
records management program. Performs information analysis, auditing, document
warehousing and utilizes related technology. The position is also responsible for
administration of multiple records management projects, creating and maintaining
content for the Global Records Management internal website and providing Records
Management guidance and functional training to all departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assist in the planning, organization and implementation of the company-wide records management
program including the maintenance, storage, retention, retrieval and disposition of records and
information in accordance with administrative, legal, and business requirements.
2. Provide records management training and guidance to end users and manage relationship with
Records Management Coordinators.
3. Assist in the inventory, evaluation, and recommendation of records management solutions, and
provide guidance and training to end users.
4. Assist departments with the creation, implementation and maintenance of records retention schedules
including any changes.
5. Facilitate offsite storage training for end users and create monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
6. Maintains awareness of current industry trends and standards.
7. Assist with the creation and implementation of records management policies and guidelines.
8. Complete other projects as necessary to facilitate the records management program.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, including the
ability to deliver crisp, clear and concise executive presentations
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work
• Strong PC and Microsoft Office ability including SharePoint 2013
• Demonstrated experience with electronic content management and storage tracking