- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-JSN-52791
- Location: Titusville New Jersey (NJ) 08560
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 7 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Description of Role:
Implements and oversees execution of competitive and compliant access and /or affordability programs for the assigned therapeutic area. Collaborates with brand teams to implement access support strategies based on specific products and/or brand needs. Works with brand teams to facilitate understanding of the product, patient, and provider demographics and needs. Coordinates the day to day activities of vendor partners for the development and management of both the program and promotional materials (from concept to post launch).
- With support of management, develop and implement access services offerings through all major stages, including ensuring that offerings appropriately balance Client and stakeholder risks and interests.
- Works closely with cross functional partners (i.e. brand, operations, legal, regulatory, and finance), and vendors (print, co-pay, and hub) to help manage day to day program requirements and escalations to ensure quality of the program
- Collaborates with and respectfully challenges stakeholders to solve problems, manage expectations and build relationships based on trust, open communication, and credibility.
- Lead promotional materials development and inventory management needs with various stakeholders
- Manage projects within timeline and budget requirements
- Plans, adjusts, prioritizes and executes on strategies to achieve results.
- Utilize clear and concise communications to gain alignment and spur appropriate stakeholder action
- Apply knowledge of various types of data analyses and sources to comprehensively answer business questions.
- Conduct, analyze, and synthesize large data sets to drive business decisions.
- Effectively utilize data analysis to help stakeholders understand key business implications.
- Demonstrates conviction, proactivity and persistence when influencing others and overcoming resistance.
- Creates compelling positions that build support and consensus among key stakeholders.
- Challenges the positions of others to reach win-win outcomes.
- Experience in promotional material management and approval (CAC) process is preferred.
- Strategy development and business planning skills preferred.
- Developmental experience and demonstrated success in areas such as Patient Access Solutions, Finance, Business Analytics, Account Development, Reimbursement, or Offer Development is preferred.
- Understanding of compliance, privacy and regulatory guidelines is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, including defending logical business arguments is required.