- Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Code: RCI-ABV-06035
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for coordinating interview schedules for the Talent Acquisition team.
- The position is directly responsible for the day to day communications and logistical support for recruiters, hiring managers and applicants.
- Additionally, the TA Coordinator will provide project support to the Talent Acquisition Management team.
- Contact candidate(s) within 48 hours of receiving schedule request and process all schedule requests within 3 days of receipt.
- Arrange candidate domestic and international travel, accommodations, etc.
- Process expense reimbursements through Debit Card process prior to interview.
- Send interview evaluation forms to interview team 48 hours prior to interview.
- Ensure schedule accuracy and send interview schedules to interview team and candidate 5 days prior to interviews.
- Continuous updates to the recruiters regarding interview schedule status.
- Engage recruiter when obstacles occur in scheduling process.
- Ensure interview schedules and receipts are accurately captured to ensure compliance to federal mandates (e.g. Sunshine Act and OFCCP requirements).
- Update ATS (Taleo) candidate statuses and upload interview schedules
- Regular interactions with hiring managers and administrative assistants for all levels of the organization, including VP and C-Suite admin staff.
- Process drug screen requests within 24 hours of receipt and update recruiters on results.
- Provide high touch customer service to candidates, hiring managers and administrative staff, ensuring a positive candidate/hiring manager experience.
- Shares current scheduling volume each week and assists colleagues when appropriate to ensure work is evenly distributed among the coordinator group.
- Project Team lead for HR/Talent Acquisition initiatives, including process ownership for the Sunshine Act, Talent Engagement Team, alignment and execution of Talent Share meeting, Veterans programs (such as Fort2Base run sponsorship, Roll Call, Honor Foundation), planning and hosting Agency Education events, coordinating events and creating collateral for Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, execution of employee referral programs, agility council, updates to Recruiting Manual.
- For high level candidates (grade 24+), personally escorts candidates through their interview day to maximize the opportunity to provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Leads hiring events (onsite or offsite) for complex hiring initiatives with high visibility to the business. Responsible for scheduling, coordinating travel, onsite check-in, event planning, meals, escorting candidates, time management, reimbursement of expenses, and arranging debrief session.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in staffing coordination or in a HR environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required to interact extensively with personnel at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent customer service skills, including: phone etiquette, attention to detail & follow-up, communications skills
- Effectively handles multiple tasks and ability to prioritize workload.
- Proficiency in databases and ability to use MS Office products.