- Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
- Code: RCI-ZON-7590-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 2 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 224
This Assistant Marketing Manager will play a key role in the execution and support of marketing strategies and work closely with Marketing Managers to achieve sales and profit goals. This person will collaborate cross-functionally with various departments to execute the design, development and implementation of product and market segment strategies, manage new product introductions with key segments and support implementation of marketing programs targeted to individuals and businesses.
- Responsible for operational marketing functions, as well as support strategic marketing initiatives for developing ROI and KPIs for all campaign efforts.
- Responsible for managing the overall content strategy and developing our sales enablement support, lead generation, retention, and our thought leadership strategy and tactics.
- Work with external provider partners to execute marketing campaigns.
- Will need to have a strategic mindset, strong relationship management skills and be able to work collaboratively across the business to drive excellent results.
- Support our go-to-market initiatives for product and customer/market segments. Responsibilities include, creation of sales enablement tools, lead generation and retention tactics-
- Support development and management initiatives for specific b2b and b2b2c programs/campaigns in direct marketing, advertising, promotion, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Oversee creation of all b2b and b2b2c marketing touch points with a third party creative agency including sales enablement brochures, sales presentations and collateral for trade event, emails, website, advertising, and other sales support initiatives.
- Manage mix of in house and agency resources.
- Manage project marketing budget.
- Measure results for all marketing initiatives.
- Work with appropriate business partners to develop and manage initiatives in advertising, promotion, sponsorship, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified brand image and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with certain provider groups to execute b2c marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing and Digital Marketing.
• Brand Governance
• Advanced degree in marketing or an MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in financial services, consumer products or retail industries. Health Insurance industry experience a definite plus.
• Experience in brand promotion, advertising management and marketing campaigns.
• Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.