- Title: HR Assistant
- Code: RCI-ABT-78817
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Important Notes from the manager
Could lead to a FTE role
- Prefer Bachelors
- Answering questions field sales reps have on the process
- Will not be entering the SSN, running backgrounds
- Running background
- Send to field sales rep with instructions
- Could lead to a FTE role
- Need to be able to pull background check reports
- Repetitive and sensitive type of information
- Initiate new background checks
- Going into first advantage and putting in the request
- Sending link to the person and following up to ensure they are getting it done in a timely manner
- High School Diploma Required
- Supporting all of the business
- The Sales Operations Credentialing Contingent is involved with Health Care Industry Representative (HCIR) credentialing; most all hospitals require specific documentation that indicates a company representative is qualified to gain access to the Health Care Organization (HCO).
- Typical HCO requirements include, but are not limited to: background check verification, proof of immunizations, HCIR specific training, liability insurance, patient confidentiality, Code of Conduct, product competency letter, and application fees.
- The role of this person is to facilitate the process for the HCIR to gain access to their facility while conforming to
- Client process and best practice framework.
- Utilize the HCIR website and the HCIR mailbox to ensure accurate and efficient processing of incoming emails, requests, inquiries, and responses for all divisions of Client
- Primary responsibility initially will be to locate background check reports on employees and sending these documents to them with instructions for use.
- If documents cannot be located, a new check would be initiated.
- Utilize the SQL database that supports the HCIR web site to generate metrics and reports to use in the HCIR Credentialing process. Communicate reports and metrics to drive compliance and efficiencies.
High School diploma or equivalent business experience within Medical Device or a related industry. Bachelor's degree recommended.
- Strong written, verbal and technical skills.
- Proven competencies to include initiative, adaptability, and teamwork.
- Possess and demonstrates sensitivity to personal information and privacy issues regarding records retention, background checks, vaccination / immunization records, etc.
- Works with management across Sales, Legal, Compliance, HR, Corporate, and other internal functions and key vendors.
- Reports to a Director, Healthcare Credentialing.
- Ensures compliance with external and internal guidelines.