- Title: Data Entry Clerk
- Code: RCI-NV-9307246
- Location: Fort Worth Texas (TX) 76136
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The associates will be responsible for entering confidential patient information off scanned images into SAP.
- It is critical to the role for the associates to accurately enter information at the rate of an average of 45 wfm/8000 keystrokes.
- Associates will also have the responsibility to open, sort, evaluate and scan physical implant cards.
- Prime candidates will have a high attention to detail, enjoy highly repetitive work in a business casual environment.
- One week training provided.
- Daily KPIs communicated.
- Goal at end of 6 weeks to enter a minimum of 1400 cards/day with 99% accuracy.
- Requires minimum 65-70 WPH keyboarding and 8,000 KPM 10 key with 98% or greater accuracy.
- SAP experience a plus.
- High School Diploma