- Title: Coordinator
- Code: RCI-CELG-8300
- Location: Seattle Washington (WA) 98109
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Divya Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 221
Under the direction of supervisors, will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support to the team. Support would be 1/3 contracts, 1/3 administrative, 1/3 catering/large meetings coordination. In addition, will input and track contracts and related invoicing. Ability to be a team player, to multi-task and prioritize, and strong interpersonal skills are critical requirements.
- Manage the submission and tracking of contract requests, for example, MTAs, CDAs, Service agreements, etc. including related billing.
- Assist in PO requests and reconciling receiving invoices in the Oracle (contracting, procurement) and Basware invoicing systems as needed.
- Facilitate contract completion by gathering signatures and filing of completed documents. Approximately 30% of time will be allocated to these responsibilities.
- Coordinate and schedule group meetings, plan and coordinate on-site meeting logistics as needed. Includes catering orders, meeting/catering set-up and clean-up.
- Management of conference room calendars for various meetings especially ones located at Eastlake site.
- Coordinate with the shipping and receiving department regarding outgoing and incoming packages via FedEx, UPS, USPS, as directed.
- Work closely with IT and AV to insure conference rooms are operating well and meeting set-ups (AV, WebEx, room computer, projectors, etc.) are correctly implemented.
- Provide administrative support to Directors with scheduling domestic and international travel and expense reports via Concur; schedule internal and external meetings (i.e. collaborators, seminars, etc.). Provide limited support for their respective teams as needed/directed.
General Office Management:
- Assist with insuring new hires joining team have what they need and are provided the equipment and information needed.
- Distribute schwag to new staff as needed.
- Maintain team's site documents such as phone list, directions, processes and procedures.
- Facilitate and manage staff team building and holiday events with direction from Executive Assistant, including location and catering.
- Ordering office supplies and other needed items through internal web portal or external sources.
- Ability to utilize online options to find necessary items.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 3-5 years of experience (prefer some executive level of support)
- A background in scientific contracting and/or scientific training would be of benefit but is not mandatory.
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness suite, Quickbase or other contract, procurement, invoicing and vendor databases would be an asset but is not mandatory.
- Advanced PC Skills are a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Some Sharepoint experience is a plus.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings schedules.
- Ability to work independently and a team player, as certain responsibilities will be shared.
- Ability to interact professionally with all Celgene colleagues and external contacts.
- Superior organizational skills, and a reputation as an open, available and transparent communicator.
- Has a solutions-oriented approach to work with a high level of problem-solving capability. Takes initiative, when appropriate, to get tasks/projects completed in a quick and timely manner.
- Biotech industry background and some college studies or degree preferred.
- Ability to work in open office environment, physically able to lift 15 pounds and move between multiple floors (stairs or elevators).