- Title: Business process Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-ABT-78881
- Location: Abbott Park Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 08/13/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Other related job functions may occur on an as-needed basis. 30% - Daily management of 3PP system
- Onboard daily 3rd Party data on system to ensure files are processed in a timely manner and per internal Policy (scope, accuracy of data such as description of services).
- Maintain 3rd Party Compliance database system through review, organization and analysis of 3rd Party Process due diligence data.
- Including data lifecycle management and maintaining accuracy of system data (review and analyze duplicates, 3rd party names, user data – financial, division, description of services, communicate with user to clarify services and update information).
- Under supervision assign tasks and requirements per Third Party Policy required workflow, monitor and follow up pending system files (open, follow up and run reports on remediation system tasks, pending 3rd party questionnaires, incomplete files, etc.).
- 30% - Daily 3PP system customer service functions
- Maintain shared email inbox daily (customer service email) responding to inquiries from internal users and 3rd parties globally.
- Under supervision communicate and coordinate with system vendor to address technical issues and related customer support (password reset, reissuing 3rd Party emails, updating accounts, closing of remediation files, data archive/de-archive and maintenance). 20% - General 3PP system maintenance and communication
- Provide support and analyze/modify internal documents, including training documents and related materials.
- Aid with training and communication strategies (tracking data, review training documents, assist on live/WebEx trainings, include training data on TAM, etc.).
- 20% - General metrics and system-related updates
- Periodically generate and format on excel data trend analysis, system reports and metrics.
- Assist with submissions
- Knowledge of Field Service Operations and call management systems AND experience with relational database and reporting tools.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
- Duties: Uses knowledge of software systems/databases/tools (i.e.; Navigator, Reliability, IDEA, Lotus Notes, Cognos) to provide support and service for data/process analysis reporting and tool development. Develop data queries based upon adhoc reports required to measure effectiveness of business processess
- Minimum undergraduate bachelor’s degree in a data-related field such as data management, data analytics and software user customer service.
- Prior job experience with data analysis required, preferably in a relevant industry such as health care (5+ years of work experience preferred).
- High degree of knowledge of Excel mandatory (e.g., pivot tables and v-lookup).
- Always be on time, have excellent communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Ability to work in teams, make independent decisions, and prioritize/meet deadlines with a constantly evolving workload.