- Title: Aftersales Coordinator
- Code: SPO-BW-0814
- Location: Woodcliff Lake New Jersey (NJ) 07675
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Client is looking for qualified resources to support Aftersales Area Managers (AAMs) with the aim of improving the Aftersales of dealers. Scope of the AAM support will comprise of dealer analysis, potential analysis, dealer visit preparation, appropriate practice management and development of status presentations.
The overall objective of the project is to improve dealers’ aftersales business performance.
Resources will provide the following Services to assist Client NA with the project (the “Services”).
- Execution of data gathering and analysis (e.g. Potential analysis, KPI development etc.) to create insights for AAMs.
- Support of AAMs during Dealer Mentoring (Analysis, action plan review, presentation and meeting preparation).
- Execution of Back office activities: Dealer Ranking, Communication, Status presentations etc.
- Execution of Project management activities: Prepare visit scheduling, flights, expenses, etc.
- Support of AAM in best practice management, incl. collection, quality assurance, sharing, communication, etc.
- Continuous project improvement: development of new tools, implementation of lessons learned, enhancement of methodology.
- Identification of synergies with other projects/topics (eg.: ASM, CCRC, Teleservices etc.)
- MS Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel): advanced
- Tableau (or similar visualization software): advanced
- Critical thinking
- Working well under pressure
- Nice to have but not required.