- Title: Qualitative Researcher
- Code: RCI-FB-9308540
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy. Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions around hardware and software.
Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team. Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions. Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts.
Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders. Experience in applied product research. Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action.
Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans. Conduct interviews, product design research, ethnography, human factors and HCI.
Top 3 “must haves” for this position:
1. Insures and executes high-quality qualitative research
2. Clearly communicates findings and product design implications/recommendations
3. Minimal need for training or oversight