- Title: Microbiologist
- Code: RCI-BMS-28273-1
- Location: Devens Massachusetts (MA) 01434
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Perform routine utility sampling and in-process testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support the release and stability of finished products, raw materials, in-process materials, and various components.
- Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
- Coordinate sample receipt, logging, tracking, storage, distribution and archival.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of cGMP, job related SOPs and complete all assigned training on time.
- Identify problems with, and offer solutions to, SOPs, records, systems, and procedures.
- Develop working knowledge of cGMP, learn specific job related SOPs and develop proficiency in laboratory techniques.
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits.
- Work closely with subject matter experts with regards to discrepancy reporting, investigations and CAPAs associated with the process.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent is preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
- Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in aseptic techniques.
- Strong detail orientation with good organizational skills.
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently.