- Title: Research Project Manager
- Code: RCI-FB-9306403
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Partnering with trusted vendor, including project managers and researchers to manage the execution of quantitative and qualitative research studies
- Quantitative/qualitative market research experience, including survey design and execution. Experience utilizing data and analytics to formulate program objectives, solve business problems, and drive process improvements.
- Partnering with other researchers to scale and improve other NPE research programs & processes
- Developing and improving scalable processes for research guide development & research readouts, including developing strong partnerships with Legal, Policy, and Privacy Program partners
- Coordinating research requests from cross-functional partners across the NPE org (e.g., PMs, designers)
- Translating business questions to research questions in complex topical areas
- Managing privacy approval process for multiple projects
- Manage/prioritize research requests from business teams. Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives forward and achieve business results.
- Design quantitative and qualitative research to answer key business questions and drive strategy development.
? Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
? experience working with UX research required ? Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
? Relevant or related Program or Project Management experience, client or vendor management experience a plus