- Title: Dispensary Operator Technician
- Code: RCI-BMS-28283/28285
- Location: East Syracuse New York (NY) 13057
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Position Description & Responsibilities:
1st Shift Timings: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm (Four 10 Hours Shift) - Will need to work at least 1 weekend a month.
2nd Shift Timings: Monday- Friday 4:00 pm-12:00 am
Dispensary Operator Technician
The Dispensary Operator’s primary functions and responsibilities are the material handling processes associated with material distribution to the operational areas. This is a multi-faceted role that includes functions across warehousing, dispensing and manufacturing; and includes end to end material transfer processes between Supply Chain and Manufacturing. Work is performed using routine manufacturing batch records and procedures. Strict adherence to safety policies and cGMP compliance is required.
- Restock unused material back to warehouse.
- Pump bulk Sodium Hydroxide and Phosphoric Acid to the buildings day tanks.
- Perform manual and automated cleanings for dispensing equipment.
- Weigh and measure raw materials to batch record and SAP recipe requirements using aseptic techniques in ISO classified environments.
- Understand SAP WM (warehouse managed) functionality, be able to calculate required quantities from material pick lists and adhere to SOX inventory controls.
- Issue raw materials, packaging and operational supplies used to support dispensing and manufacturing operations.
- Perform routine cleaning and environmental monitoring activities related to ISO 5 and ISO 8 standards.
- Maintain required gowning qualifications.
- Prepare associated stock solutions used in upstream processes.
- Transfer finished product from Manufacturing to Supply Chain.
- Additional knowledge in SAP and bar code scanning is preferred.
- Candidate should have demonstrated troubleshooting and mechanical skills and be competent in math and possess common Microsoft Office computer skills.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree is preferred or at least 2 years’ experience in a related discipline.
- The candidate must be neat and organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Shift work, overtime and weekends may be required, as well as the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, operate material handling equipment (training provided) and handle hazardous materials (caustics and acids).