- Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Code: RCI-SA-9309584
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 08/14/2019
- Duration: 4-6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Operates general manufacturing equipment under close supervision in accordance with current GMPs or standardized procedures and within safety guidelines.
- Requires good documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Tasks to be completed may include fermentation, protein purification, solvent extractions, tissue culture, preparation of bulk solutions, aseptic fills of buffers, filling and labeling of vials under sterile and non-sterile conditions, routine buffer and media preparation, filtration, vial preparation and sterilization.
- Operates general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOPs to complete tasks as noted above. Brings deviations in process protocols to supervisors attention.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Reviews and records physical inventory of stock items.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work. All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
- May involve work with hazardous materials.