- Title: Registered Nurse
- Code: RCI-LON-20693-1
- Location: Baltimore Maryland (MD) 21230
- Posted Date: 07/23/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
Primary Duties And Accountabilities
- Identifies cases involving high frequency and high-risk injuries/illnesses, and performs ongoing evaluation and treatment plans for all identified cases.
- Determines essential job functions and identifies and implements necessary limitations, accommodations and part-time work for high frequency/high risk cases in which such an intervention could reduce the length of disability.
- Identifies cases requiring Physician level review for case management, coordinates the review process and implements recommendations.
- Candidate needs experience with Occupational Health (worker's comp, disability, at work injuries, etc.)
- Coordinates with benefits, legal, employee relations, safety and industrial hygiene supervisors and other company areas for case management factors, concepts and concerns.
- Performs urgent care and provides intervention for injuries and/or illnesses which impact the employee's or contractor’s ability to perform in the work place.
- Establishes and maintains a confidential record keeping system for all cases involved in the case management process to support the process and all decisions made as part of the process.
- This position is responsible to be on call 24/7
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant (Licensed in State where service provided)
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision of case management for workers compensation, disability, limited duty, safety, Industrial Hygiene, healthcare plans, regulatory medical requirements and external healthcare resources.
- 2 years, depending on experience and work history, of occupational health nursing or related field
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- BSN, CCM, COHN, MSN, MPH or masters in related field
- 3-4 years, depending on experience and work history, of occupational health nursing or related field
- Evaluation, assessment, solving, and negotiating skills.