- Title: Clinical Data Coordinator
- Code: RCI-ABT-78479/79177
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 08/22/2019
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Looking for Clinical Data Management experience
The focus of this role is to process data and upload it to a system as well as apply changes within that system.
Important Updates from the manager
- Data Coordinator would be also considered
- Candidate would be providing project support
- 2-4 years of clinical data management, mathematics or programming background
- Bachelors' degree or higher
- Processing data from one source to another system
- Possibilities of extension to the end of 2020
- Experienced data management professional who is responsible for all activities relating to over 20 studies over the course of 1 year.
- The primary goals are to provide accurate data acquisition and to furnish accurate and well-documented study databases to the statistical and clinical teams.
- Also includes Case Report Forms; initiating the purchase of CRFs, diaries, and related documents from clinical protocols, preparing the study database dictionary; developing quality assurance database checks.
- 5+ Years’ Experience Level.