- Title: QA Document Control Clerk
- Code: RCI-NV-9327672
- Location: Houston Texas (TX) 77054
- Posted Date: 09/06/2019
- Duration: 17 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This role will be primarily responsible for scanning quality records such as DHR, QVR, Control Forms, CAF’s, (including performing quality checks on them for readability and Good Documentation Practices) as well as ensuring these records are retained per the corporate record retention policy.
- Various other data management responsibilities will be required, as needed which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Filing documentation
- Labeling folders and binders
- Printing, filing and distribution of Control Prints
- Distribution and mailing of external vendor drawings
- Processing of ECN’s
- Access database updates as needed
- Boxing and storage of scanned documents and preparation for off-site storage
- Editing and routing of procedures using the Document Management System
- Some ad-hoc special assignments and projects as deemed necessary by QA management
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills required.
- Previous Quality, Document Control or scanning experience is preferred (3-5 yrs.exp).
- Experience with a document management system (DCM or VEEVA for example), Captiva, OmniRim, Infotrack, Ephesoft and Alfresco a plus.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more
- High School Degree, some college preferred.